The FST Recycling Drop-off Center is available
24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience
The Following Recyclable Items are Accepted:
- PAPER: newspaper, magazines, phone books, office paper (no envelopes with cellophane windows or carbon paper)
- CARDBOARD: all kinds
- STEEL CANS: all clean cans & lids
- PLASTICS: # 1 and #2. Plastic pop, milk, & laundry jugs
- GLASS: all clean types (no florescent bulbs, light bulbs, mirrors or window panes)
- ALUMINUM: cans and/or clean foil containers
The Following Items ARE NOT Accepted:
- HOUSEHOLD ITEMS
- OIL JUGS
- HOUSEHOLD GARBAGE
- PLASTICS: #3 - 7
*Cameras are posted around the recycling center. It is illegal to dump garbage and other non recycling items. Those disposing of things that are not accepted will be held accountable.
- FREE - residents who live within one mile of Floodwood City Limits.
- $5.00 - businesses within Floodwood City Limits.
- $10.00 - residents and businesses outside Floodwood City Limits.
To schedule a regular recycling pick-up, please contact FST to be put on the rotation schedule.
Any questions please call Chris Tommila at (218) 476-2230.