Floodwood Services and Training is on the search for ambitious, responsible, and caring employees. Call or email Dawn at 218-476-2230; email@example.com for more details.
Be Part Of Our Team
Scheduled Hours of Work
8:30 a.m.- 3:00 p.m. Monday-Friday (2-4 scheduled/flexible days)
• Eighteen years of age
• Valid class D drivers license with acceptable driving record
• High school diploma or equivalent
Special Skills and Requirements
• Must be able to cope with mental, emotional and physical stress related to working with persons who may have illness, disability and/or emotional disturbances.
• Have competent literacy and writing, documentation, communications and interpersonal abilities.
• Maintain prompt and regular work attendance.
• Consistently demonstrate ability to respond to changing situations in a flexible manner in order to meet current needs, such as reprioritizing work as necessary.
• Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills; Average math skills.
Floodwood Services & Training
601 Ash St., PO Box 347
Floodwood, MN 55736