Be Part Of Our Team
Floodwood Services and Training is always on a search for ambitious, responsible, and caring employees. We currently have an opening for one part time Program Aide and one part time site
manager/cook at the AEOA senior meal site. Call or email Dawn at 218-476-2230; email@example.com for more details.
How to Apply: Online Application
Submit completed applications in one of the following ways:
- hand deliver to 601 Ash St, Floodwood MN 55736, 8:00am - 3:00pm
- e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- mail to Floodwood Services & Training, PO Box 347, Floodwood MN 55736
PART TIME POSITIONS
Program Aide Position Summary:
The Program Aide must meet position qualifications as defined by the Minnesota Department of Human Services. This position is responsible for providing direct care services to individuals with medical and behavioral health problems within our Adult Day Services or the Vocational Programs. Program Aides are responsible for providing constant direct supervision of clients. Must be able to assist and participate in daily scheduled activities. Actively care for and supervise participants enrolled in our programs. Accurately complete daily documentation and charting. Perform all job duties in accordance to the Minnesota Vulnerable Adult Law and Floodwood Services & Training policy.
Drivers: In addition to the duties above Program Aides meeting the requirements may drive FST vehicles on regular routes or day trips.
Scheduled Hours of Work
8:30 a.m.- 3:00 p.m. Monday-Friday (2-4 scheduled/flexible days)
• Eighteen years of age
• Valid class D drivers license with acceptable driving record
• High school diploma or equivalent
Special Skills and Requirements
• Must be able to cope with mental, emotional and physical stress related to working with persons who may have illness, disability and/or emotional disturbances.
• Have competent literacy and writing, documentation, communications and interpersonal abilities.
• Maintain prompt and regular work attendance.
• Consistently demonstrate ability to respond to changing situations in a flexible manner in order to meet current needs, such as reprioritizing work as necessary.
• Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills; Average math skills.