Adult Day Service
Lunch Menu: Senior Nutrition Services
Our agency has been serving Floodwood and the surrounding communities for over 30 years. What began in 1977 as a response to the parents in need of services for their children and has blossomed into an Adult Day Service providing care to individuals with special needs from all over Northern Minnesota. We are a state-licensed, non-profit agency striving to provide the very best service to our clients and their families.
- To assist older adults in maintaining and/or improving their independence by providing enriching and stimulating activities that meets their individualized mental, physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
- To provide support and encouragement to the families and caregivers of our clients through phone calls, seminars, appreciation events, resource assistance and referral, and respite care.
- To staff our program with caring individuals who desire to enrich the lives of those we serve.
- To continue to do all that we can to provide services that are both beneficial and convenient for our clients, by offering door-to-door transportation, frequent community outings, nutritious in-house meals and snacks, stimulating activities, personal hygiene assistance, licensed physical therapy programs, and a high level of socialization.
There are a variety of ways to pay for the services we offer. Our staff can help to determine which form of payment is available. We accept private payment, elderly waivers, county assistance, Veteran’s assistance programs, Medica, and First Plan. Trial days are available to new participants at no cost, thanks to the generous United Way grant funding. Individuals may qualify for matching funding through the ARDC.
- Our program is one of the largest of its kind in the state of MN.
- We pride ourselves in being a compassionate staff, caring for the needs of our clients.
- FST is committed to being a positive part of our community by participating in local events, involving high school students and seniors through work programs, inviting our neighbors to events, and creating partnerships with area businesses.
Because of our unique location, we are able to serve a variety of individuals from a large rural area. Please contact Dawn for more information about our ADS program. We would love the opportunity
to serve you and your loved one.
Dawn Lamping 218-476-2230 or firstname.lastname@example.org